At Purpose Prep, we are always searching for exceptional educators, leaders, and staff who share our belief that every child can excel and possess the commitment to translate that belief into reality. If you:
- Believe that there is not a more urgent task than providing an outstanding education to students from urban backgrounds
- Demonstrate the commitment to doing whatever it takes to prepare all students for college success
- Take ownership for the academic results of your students
- Have a track record of producing dramatic, demonstrable student achievement gains
- Embody our RISE with Purpose Values (Purpose, Respect, Integrity, Self-Determination, Excellence)
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Work well within a team of high-performers
- Embody a can-do spirit and strong work ethic
- Are dedicated to improving curriculum and instruction through collaboration, reflection, feedback, best practices, and regular assessment
...Then you are that exceptional person who belongs on the Purpose Prep Founding Team! APPLY NOW.
- Founding Kindergarten Teacher
- Founding Special Education Teacher
- Founding Dean of Scholar Support
- Founding Physical Fitness Instructor
- Founding Office Manager
Spread the Purpose Prep vision — if you know someone who might be interested in learning more about Purpose Prep or is a good fit for joining our team, please refer them now and receive a referral fee!